Friday, December 9, 2011

Feeling Fit Holiday Gift Guide

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.  I just have a few more things to pick up, these are the people that I find hard to buy for, so I'm not really sure what I am going to get them!




So, I decided that I would post a few of my favorite holiday gifts for this year!

These are all things that I have a love and know that anyone would love to have them:

I absolutely LOVE my kindle.  I use it every day, and the only thing I would change about it is I would get the 3G one.  Mine is just wi-fi and while that is not a problem, after playing around with my mom's new touch with 3G, I recommend it.  The best thing about it - they are not as expensive as they once were.  AND, with Pixelofink.com, you can get all kinds of wonderful books for FREE!! 



Skullcandy earbuds - these are great because they do not fall out of my ears, they are truly noise-canceling and I found them at TJ Maxx for under $10 - score!  They come in a wide variety of colors too!


One thing I have found that I was VERY skeptical about at first, but it works like a charm is the Sticky Pad.  Mom got one of these and told me I needed one, so I broke down and spent the $4 to try it.  I LOVE this thing.  I can put my cell phone on it in the car and it works perfectly.  Just like they say it does.  Brian had to have 2 of them for the car dashboard - one for his phone and one for his sunglasses or the pike pass.  We got ours at Bed Bath and Beyond.

 I definitely recommend the Fitbit for anyone that wants to work on your health and fitness.  This keeps me more aware of how much I am moving.  You also get access to the website for free and can keep track of your calorie intake as well as your sleep!  The new one ( I covet it ), even tracks your climbs (think hills and stairs). It is $99.  I promise you, you won't regret getting it for yourself or anyone on your list!

Scarves - I have many and wear them all - all the time. I tend to freeze and have been known to wear my scarf and hat in the house.... yes, I'm that much of a nerd!  I really like the infinity or circle scarves this year, but my favorite is the pashmina scarves.  I have about 5 different ones in different colors.  Goes with anything.
Something that a lot of people won't splurge on for themselves is makeup/hair products.  As corny as it sounds, I love getting a good shampoo and conditioner or cool makeup.

Naked eyeshadow palette

Alterna Bamboo shampoo/conditioner and shine mist!

Nerium Holiday Gift sets.  You can only get these until Dec 11 - so definitely add this to your list.  I am seeing AMAZING results for so many people in my family, myself included.  We have found that it is a GREAT acne treatment as well. (Can't wait to show you my nephew's before/after photos!)


I could go on and on...... ipods, ipads ( my wish list) kindle fire ( my wish list), sunglasses, fingerless gloves, cookbooks,  pink diamond ring ( my wish list)  I never said I didn't have expensive tastes LOL!!

But I'll stop for now.  If you have a great gift idea, please share it with us!  I am going to try and get my tree decorated today.  We need a new one, the lights on our pre-lit tree don't work anymore, but I'm going to wait until the after Christmas sales are going to purchase one.  So, I'm stringing lights and going to get the decorating done.  TODAY!

Happy Shopping, let me know if you have any questions about the things I posted.  Most of them are in my amazon store - one click shopping and delivered to your door - I LOVE that!