Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's a needy kind of day!

Hey everyone!  Hope your day is just the best!

Our weather here is a lot like it was in Colorado today.  Cool and overcast.  I'm okay with that, we need rain so bad!



Yesterday was  TurboFire 55 EZ.  I don't care what anyone says, it is not an EZ workout!  I made it through it and I truly think my clothes could've walked to the laundry room all on their own.  I was a sweaty mess!

My foot has started acting up again, so I brought out my frozen bottle for icing it and am trying to just get through it.  I was glad that today was a little easier workout on the foot.

I'm wearing the bodybugg today!  I thought it might take a little getting used to wearing it again, but it hasn't bothered me at all.  So, I am a double gadget gal again.... bodybugg and fitbit,   EXCEPT, the digital display battery was DEAD!  We can't change it until we get a tool to take the back off.  Brian is a tool-a-holic and you would think he would have something out there that works, but no such luck.  He's been like a kid in a candy store today, all giddy and happy because he has to go to Lowe's to get a new tool.  I just hope I can keep him focused and on track and get out quickly.  :)

Both gadgets are in my amazon store if you are interested in getting one!  If you have ANY questions, please let me know.  I can hopefully answer them for you!


I'm also going out for strawberries.  I have a new strawberry cookbook and a few things have caught my eye.   Look for a post and recipes tomorrow!



Madelyn just left and she wore me out today!  She started off the day telling me she was onery.  I knew I was in for it.  Her latest thing is "I need".  I need "onies" (short for macaroni and cheese), I need to read a book, I need that toy, I need that other toy, I need , I need, I need!  So, it's been a needy kind of day! 

She needed to check  her email, so she said.....



Oh, if you have a kindle or a nook, check out pixelofink.com or like them on facebook.  They list all the free and reduced price books.  Loving the free books I've been reading and getting to know some new authors.

I need a foot massage, I need a chai latte, I need to take a walk, I need another vacation .......   not sure any of those are going to happen for me :)

Discussion:  What do you need today?