Monday, August 8, 2011

What a Weekend!

What a weekend!  Had so much fun with my family and I am so thankful that they came to see us!!!

Madelyn made it without her mom and dad just fine for 4 days, no tears, not much whining and we had a blast!

Mom, Virginia and Dalton came for the weekend to have fun with us!  Madelyn enjoyed playing with the wigs





There was some swimming, shopping and eating!  We talked, played and just enjoyed the time we had together.

A couple of other people had fun with the wigs too!

 Madelyn kept Dalton busy the whole weekend.  Read it AGAIN!



It was HOT!  I was really missing those cool days of our vacation!

  Thank goodness we got a little rain last night.  Not much, but maybe enough to cool it off a little!

This morning it is back to the grind.  Started my day off with my Shakeology, now getting to my morning workout - TurboFire Fire 30 and  Stretch 10!

It's going to be a GREAT day!

Discussion:  How was your weekend?