Saturday, November 22, 2008

This weekend!

Sorry that I have disappeared. My son got the flu and then I wasn't feeling too great myself. I haven't done my workouts in a while, but I will get back on track on Monday. Tomorrow I have my piyo certification in Stillwater. Piyo is a combination of pilates and yoga. I am so excited and nervous a the same time. I just hope that I'll be able to walk on Monday. LOL!!!

I'm ready for Thanksgiving this week. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. No pressure, just good food and family. YEAH!!!!! I can't wait for my family to get here. I don't get to see them often enough. My brother just got back from Iraq a few months ago and I've only seen him for a couple of hours since them. Oh, I just found out that my brother and his family aren't going to be able to make it. Oh well, I'll get to see them at Christmas.

So, I'll be back in action and hitting it hard on Monday (providing I can walk LOL!!).

Dana