Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5, 2008

I am done with my workouts this morning and I have to say that I am sweating like crazy!! Today is the start of the Hip Hop Abs videos. I just love these. Shaun T is fun and so easy on the eyes. That always makes me smile!! Today I did Ab Sculpt and Ab Blaster. Here is the Beachbody info on each one:

Hip Hop Abs Basic DVD Kit - $59.85

Dance your way to hot, sexy abs and burn the fat off your entire body with Shaun T's fun, exciting dance program! Using Shaun's revolutionary Absolute Engagement™ technique, you'll "Tilt, Tuck, & Tighten" your way to 6-pack abs without doing a single sit-up or crunch.

Ab Sculpt - More signature moves to get you the six-pack you've always wanted without a single sit-up or crunch. (25 minutes)

Ab Blaster - If you don’t think you can get the flat, toned abs of your dreams in just 5 short minutes, think again! Shaun’s ab-blasting routine delivers sexy, defined abs in just 5 minutes without a single sit-up or crunch. (5 minutes)

Ab sculpt is a quick workout and I used the weighted hand gloves. It is recommended to use light weights for part of the workout, but I use the weighted gloves for the whole workout. It really bumps it up. The best part of this is there is no traditional crunches. You get an amazing ab workout without having to have the strain on your neck. The last few minutes are on the floor for some sitting ab work and then a nice stretch to end it all.

Ab Blaster is just fun! The crew is dressed in camo and khaki and look like they are ready to go! It is all standing abs and it really gets your heart pumping. This would be a great way to warm up before a walk or any other exercise. I would like to see a little more cool down, but it is good!

I am traveling to Tulsa today to visit my mom and my friend, Hermina is going with me. We are going to have a fun day window shopping, possibly a little Christmas (I can't believe I just said that LOL!!) shopping and have a good meal as well.

Tomorrow is more Shaun T. I actually got to meet him last March and the Beachbody Coaches Summit. He is really nice and just as cute in person. I took a picture with him. I'll get it posted this week.