Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long & Lean - Kathy Smith's Project: YOU

Whew, I just finsihed my workout for this morning. I am pressed for time today, so I'll add Pilates core to tomorrow or later today.

Long & Lean is a cardio workout. It really got the sweat flowing. I think Kathy Smith is a lot of fun and she really takes the time to be sure that we get the moves down before moving on. This workout has more complicated moves, but by the end, I felt like I had it all down. This was the first time I had done this workout and I think I will incorporate it into my regular workout schedule.

SAVE THE DATE: I'll be hosting a ChaLEAN Extreme launch party on Jan 3rd. I'll post the details as soon as I get them finalized. It will be in Joplin MO. One copy of the workout will be given away at the party - you won't want to miss it.

I'll be back later if I get time to get pilates core done today :)
Dana