Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Making my life easier!

Well, I finally have really joined this century!  Not only have I signed up for online bill pay through my bank *gasp*, but I joined the iphone world!

I always said that I wouldn't pay my bills online, I just didn't trust it.  But, I must say, it has made my life SO much easier....  talk about quickly getting things done.  It did take some time to get things all set up and because we own rental property, I had a few accounts to set up, BUT I am amazed and saddened that I put this off for so long..... LOVE IT!

We got our new iphones yesterday.  Now, don't get all excited, I went with the 4S instead of the new 5, I really needed a new phone and couldn't wait for the 5 to come in, not to mention that I saved a substantial amount of dough!  Brian and I have been playing around with them.  I've talked to Siri a few times and actually managed to get a few things put on my calendar.  The only thing I've been disappointed in is that some of the apps I purchased for my ipad don't transfer to my phone.  But, so far, I'm really liking it and it is pretty easy to use.  I just have to figure out how to use my hotspot...  I have tried everything that was listed online, but not working yet!  I'll get it eventually!

Of course, I had to get a cute case for it - all blinged out!

 I'll be getting a lifeproof case from Lipstick Shades eventually, but for now I'm all blingy!!!

 I thought it was really funny, as I was in the store yesterday getting my phone and elderly couple came in.  They were looking to upgrade to a new smartphone.  The man was mostly interested in how easy they were to use, the woman wanted to know if they had any cute blinged out cases for it!  I LOVED IT!

I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier and these are just two of them!

Do you have any tips for ways to make your life easier?