Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Conquering Salad Mountain!!

Oh man, it's been a couple of days huh?

We've been hanging at the lake, helping out the in-laws.  I have gotten a lot of things done.

I take a LOT of photos of my family and the fun things we do.  Every year we do a collage of those photos to put on the wall at the lake.  They are all in the sun room and it is fun to look back over the years and watch the kids grow up on the walls....

I got last year's board done - finally.

We had a pretty good year! 4 graduations, a wedding and just life in general!

Then I have a new challenge for my Missouri Fit Club Facebook accountability group.  We are drinking a green smoothie every day this week.  If you are on facebook and want to join the accountability group, just let me know.  We always have room for more!  It's all about support and motivation!

This one was pretty tasty!



Peaches and Cream in Green!
1 cup peaches - frozen
2 handfuls of spinach
1 cups of water
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 scoop Sun Warrior Protein Powder ( I used vanilla)

Blend in your blender and enjoy!  Brian even enjoyed it!

I am also participating in the Engine 2 Diet plan's Great Salad challenge.  These are challenges I can sink my teeth into..... bum dum pah..... (my lame attempt at drum noises after the joke, sorry)

This was my salad from yesterday - I conquered Salad Mountain!


I did have a seaweed salad today, but I'm not counting that one.  Gonna have another salad mountain for dinner!

I found out about another GREAT GIVEAWAY over at Garlic Gold!  All you have to do to be entered is to like them on their facebook page!  I have already done that and hope I win!  I LOVE this stuff!  Good on salads, baked potatoes, just about any kind of food --- ooh, popcorn!  



I did a blog post about them some time ago - you can read about it here!

So, a lot to talk about.  Came home for today and tomorrow before we head back to the lake for the rest of the week and weekend!  A little relaxing time!