Monday, September 12, 2011

This week is going to FLY by!

Goodness, I am just now getting to sit down for a minute.   It's been a busy day to say the least, but I know that my whole week is going to be that way and it is going to fly by!



Started my morning off with my shake - I really need to get to the store because I am completely out of fruit.  So, it was just a plain ol' peanut butter shakeology - I forget how wonderful that tastes!!!  Just like a Reese's Cup.



Workout this morning was TurboFire Fire 30 and ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1.  Then I hit the ground running.  We are getting taxes ready for the accountant to finish up, then we rented a duplex, we ran errands, and then I was starving.

Lunch was a big salad with veggies and hummus and balsamic vinegarette and some portabello chili with a couple of crackers.


I love soups and chilis.  I could eat it everyday.  Maybe I will for a while... mmmmm, broccoli soup is sounding pretty good for tomorrow....

Then we were off again......   I had a phone call for Beachbody work and got my homework and then just got it done.  I really decided that if it was going to get done, I needed to do it right away.  So, it is DONE!

Then it was more errands and dinner - another shake.  This time I made the chocolate bee - it was so good.  I will definitely make it again.  Chocolate shakeology, 1 tbsp almond butter and 1 tsp honey.  Delish!



A girlfriend came over and we did a little shopping.  I got the tablecloths and napkins for the big shindig at my house on Thursday!  We are hosting the rehearsal dinner, it's going to be laid back, thank goodness, but I still want it to be very nice for Nick and Lauren.  A trip with a girlfriend just isn't the same without a stop at the bookstore.  I love bookstores.  I could be in there forever, however, I felt like I was cheating on the kindle a bit.....  I didn't buy anything.  I have gotten so MANY free books lately that I don't need anything else right now.  But I love to browse and get some good ideas.  AND I had a great decaf ginger peach tea!

We always have a great time - check out this hat I found
No, I didn't buy it.  I may regret that decision later.....  nah.....


So, now I'm sitting down for a few, watching the Real Housewives and getting this blog post done.  My goal is to post every day this week, I hope I can meet that goal!  I'll do my best!

Countdown is on....