Monday, April 4, 2011

April, I'm no Fool, Challenge!

l I'm a little behind in getting this month's challenge started, but it is underway - TODAY!
Here are the deets:

First of all, this challenge is being held on my Missouri Fit Club group page on facebook.  It is a closed group, so if you want to participate let me know or friend me on facebook and I'll get you added to the group.  Since it is a closed group, only the members of our group can see the posts.  Also, we are here to help and motivate each other, there is no judging or being mean!  It's a positive place only!




April I'm no Fool Challenge rules:


We all know what we need to do, but sometimes we need a little push and motivation from our friends!

1) Must workout 6 days per week - can be any workout, prefer one day to be yoga or stretch but not necessary

2) Eat clean, avoid processed foods, eat 5-6 servings of fruits and veggies, no more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week - post your meals on the group page daily/weekly

3) Drink water - atleast 64 oz per day

4) take your before/after measurements and photos (you don't have to post them on the group page,  but post your results at the end of the month!)

5) Put your money where your mouth is, decide to complete the challenge. Put up $20. If you complete the challenge, you keep your money, if you don't complete the challenge then you donate it to your favorite charity! Either you can have a nice treat for yourself or help someone else out! Everybody wins!

I put my $20 on my fridge in hopes that it will keep me from mindlessly eating and remember what I am working for!



So, who is in.  Today is Day 1, 27 days of exercising and eating right will definitely get you good, healthy habits to take into May and the dreaded swimsuit season!!

Discussion:  Do you find you do better if in a Challenge?  Do you prefer to have group support and accountability?