Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stirlen Mat Refresher



I have been incorporating more yoga in my exercise life and I love my new yoga mat!! I want to keep it nice and new looking. I think I've stated before that the sweatier the yoga the better for me! It can get a little stinky and germy from all that sweat. Especially if other people use your mat - eeeewwww!

Luckily I found Stirlen Mat Refresher! I have been really enjoying using these mat wipes and the spray. These are good for mats or other equipment at the gym or home. They can be used on vinyl, rubber, chrome and even your own hands and feet. They have a nice citrusy smell.


Stirlen products are bio-degradable, environmentally friendly and non-toxic. They are also plant based.

The products are small enough that you can throw them in your gym bag to take with you wherever you work out.

Here is a great video on how to clean your mat with Stirlen Mat Refresher.

Namaste my friends!