Keeping your yoga mats or gym equipment clean can be difficult. Jo-Sha wipes have made this so much easier and they come in several different aromas. These wipes can be used not only for your mat or equipment, but also for your hands or feet.
The wonderful thing about these cleaning wipes is the aromatherapy aspect. These wipes smell so good. Lavender is soothing, tangerine is uplifting and there are many scents to choose from. Jo-Sha wipes are all natural and I love knowing that they will not harm my body or the mat. They are also bio-degradable and naturally anti-bacterial.
I've been keeping these in my workout area and have thrown some in my purse and car. They are handy and easy to use! I use them on the yoga mats in the gym area and they are great! They don't leave the mats sticky, it dries quickly and smells so good and clean. The wipes are also handy in the car and in my purse.
The wonderful people at Jo-Sha sent me enough wipes that I can offer up a giveaway! I have a large pack of Lavender and Tea Tree wipes and sample sizes of different scents.
1) Head over to Jo-Sha's website and pick which scent you think you'd like best. Come back here and leave me a comment.
2) Become a follower of Feeling Fit With Dana, leave me a comment
3) Tweet about this giveaway: @Danamoritz I hope I win the Jo-Sha cleansing wipes from Feeling Fit With Dana: http://bit.ly/5vIDCR
4) Become a fan of Feeling Fit With Dana on facebook , leave me a comment
5) Blog about this giveaway on your blog, be sure to leave me a link
Please leave a comment for each entry. Winner will be chosen on Jan 30 by random. org. Winners will have 48 hours to contact me or a second chance drawing will be held!
Be clean...be calm.