Thursday, November 17, 2011

too much fun?

It's been a weird couple of days.  I have been sick.  I hardly ever get sick and it always surprises me when I do.  I am guessing that Miss Madelyn has brought it to our home from pre-school, but I don't blame her :)  Maybe I just had too much fun over the last week?

Over the weekend we went to Tulsa with friends.  The gun show was in town and us girls decided to do a little shopping.  It was nice, because we got to make a new friend, what is better than that?

We went to Super Target, Sephora, Dillards and then met up with the guys for dinner at Los Cabos and a trip to Bass Pro.  I was amazed at all the stores that were already playing Christmas music.  Geez, let's get through Thanksgiving first, please!!


On Monday, we headed over to Chase and Meredith's for an impromptu dinner with the kids (  I( was just starting to feel a little icky) and we had a great time as usual.  I absolutely love that my kids get along!  Hasn't always been the case, so if you have little ones that don't get along, they will in the fuutre!!



Madelyn wanted Uncle Nick to build her a chair out of lego's.  So, of course she got one...

The last couple of days have been quiet, lots of rest, lots of fluids, lots of hot baths and lots of sleep.  I am feeling better today and off to get my monthly massage.  I hope I can stay awake for the whole thing!

Hope you have a fantastic day today!