Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving!!



I am up bright and early this morning to get the turkey in the oven.  It is cooking away and Brian got his family recipe stuffing in the bird and it is cooking away as well!!  I love the way the house smells on Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for, my family, my friends, my job, I could go on and on all day long  ( I just might do that!!) 









Brian's parents are here today and Nick and Lauren and Jake will be here later this morning!  It's a small group for us this year.  A bit unusual and I will have to remember not to make as much food.  I have a tendency to make a LOT of food!  I love to cook so this isn't a problem for me, but I am cutting back somewhat this year.

Our menu includes the turkey and stuffing, corn casserole, cranberry relish, big salad, green beans, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and of course the rolls!  I'm sure I'm forgetting something in there.  I usually make homemade noodles, but not this year.  I'm hoping that there isn't a mutiny...... 

Isn't it funny how so many dishes become a tradition.  One year I didn't make the corn casserole and I thought the kids were going to cry.  So, I know that it has to be included every year!  But I love the traditions that our family has created.

We will travel to my mom and dad's tomorrow.  No black Friday shopping for me, but I never do that!  If I want the good deals, then I'll order online.  I am not a big fan of getting up early and shopping!

Nerium is offering a good Black Friday special.  If you want to check it out, please do so!  I absolutely love this stuff and it is getting results for me and so many other people.
  Just click here to see the great deals - psst....  free shipping is one of them!  There is also a good video of before and after results photos.  You don't want to miss those.  AMAZING!

So Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!  I pray that you are blessed beyond your wildest dreams this year!