Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

The computer is still broken.  Boo, hiss!!!!  My computer guy tried to help me last night, but since he lives in another town, he had to remote in to take a look, and unfortunately, my computer wouldn't cooperate for very long, so he gave me a list of things to do and try.  I'm hoping that I can get it done this weekend.  Then I can get back to a more somewhat normal blogging routine.

So the last time I posted that I had gone to dinner with friends.  Brian may not like me uploading my photos to his computer, but he'll just have to get over it, right? Right!!

So we all got together for dinner.   We had a lot of laughs, some good food and a great time as usual





Despite what you see in the photos, the guys really did have a good time ;)  Silly guys!

I am so thankful for my close friends.  You all mean the world to me and I needed the get together!

Today we are traveling to pick up my in-laws and bring them back to the house for Thanksgiving.  I'll be cooking and prepping for tomorrow's meal.  Nick and Lauren, Jake and the in-laws will all be here.  Chase Meredith and Madelyn are traveling to Indiana to see family there.  We will miss them, but we got together on Monday night for a family meal.  Thanksgiving isn't just one day, it's our lifestyle!!

Thank you to all of you that are hanging in there with me here on the blog.  You also mean the world to me and I so appreciate each and every one of you!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!