Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's a love/hate relationship

I think my computer caught the same virus/cold that I had.  It seems that she (yes, my computer is all female!) isn't feeling well these days.  I have run my anti-virus and spyware, but nothing is turning up, yet I still have a LOT of trouble staying online.  It seems that my web-browser (Internet Explorer and Firefox) are not working properly.  I can be online and browsing away and then all of a sudden the whole thing will stop responding.  At least that is what it is telling me.  Have any of you had that problem?  Any suggestions on fixing it.  I've googled it on Brian's computer and done what it said, but it hasn't worked yet.  AND, Brian's computer is working just fine.... hmmmm.  I have that love/hate relationship with my computer.  Love it when it is working properly, hate it when it isn't!



I've been recovering and that means, not much in the way of workouts.  I hate that I started this challenge and I've missed a complete week.  I'm planning on trying a workout tomorrow, but I may have to modify a little.  I'm okay with that as long as I can get something done.  My eating hasn't been the greatest either, but I'm just going to get back on track tomorrow.


I've had plenty of time to work on my Thanksgiving meal plans.  I got out my favorite cookbooks and have made my list.

I am hosting to Brian's parents, Nick and Lauren and Jake.  It will be a bit smaller than usual for us, but it will still be good!  Can't wait!!

Since this has taken me so long to get typed up and photos downloaded, I guess I'll end it here.  Look for a post tomorrow about our friends night out last night.  We had a good time and I got photos of everyone.  Hope my computer is better tomorrow!