One thing that you need when doing yoga is a GREAT yoga mat. I found Aurorae Yoga Mats and have fallen in yoga love!! These mats are extra thick and extra long (72") so that you don't have your arms or feet hanging off the ends when doing stretches. They are durable and it also has a great focal point so that you keep your neck in neutral spine and keep your concentration in line as well. This really helps to get the postures correct.
Aurorae Yoga Mats come in 5 different colors so you can pick the one that best suits your personality.
The yoga mat colors are:
Violet - Spiritual, soothing, calming, telepathic, healing, relief and meditative
Seamist - Soothing, renewal, intellect, nature, self control, gentile and harmony
Solar - Creative, inspiring, energy, compassionate, warmth, family and stability
Ocean - Relaxation, sedate, caring, cooking, spirit, trustworthy and attentive
Infinity - Strength, sophistication, professionalism, potential of endless possibilities
I have the Solar mat and love it!
The wonderful people at Aurorae Yoga have offered to host a giveaway!! YAY!! One of you lucky readers can win the mat of your choice.
Here's how to enter:
Go to Aurorae Yoga and tell me which color mat you would choose and why. Leave me a comment here.
1) become a fan of Aurorae Yoga on Facebook
2) become a follower of Aurorae Yoga on twitter
3) become a follower of my blog, if you already are a follower, just say so in the comments
4) become a fan of Feeling Fit With Dana on Facebook, if you already are, leave me a comment
5) tweet about this giveaway: I hope I win the @AuroraeYoga mat from Feeling with with Dana @Danamoritz
You must go to the Aurorae Yoga site and pick a color for the mat in order for the extra entries to count! Leave a separate comment for each entry.
Winner will be chosen on December 23, chosen by random.org!
Namaste my friends!