Friday, April 16, 2010

Got Squats?

It's Friday Challenge Day! yay! I'm sure you are jumping for joy!!!!

We have done push-ups, sit-ups and drank our water. So today I think we should focus on our lower body. Yep, the dreaded squat! Now, be careful here. You must do these properly or it is hard on your knees. Put all the weight in your heels and stick out your booty! Just like you are sitting in a chair.
Source
The challenge is to do 25 slow squats. Now, when you are doing squats it can be deceiving. You may be able to do more, but you may not be able to walk tomorrow, so take it easy if you are new to doing squats. You can do more if you are used to doing squats, but I want everyone to be able to participate!

Be sure to let me know how you do.

I would love for you to check out my friend Valerie's blog. The Total Effect. She is such a cutie and has come up with the most interesting recipe challenge.


You can become a Master Shakeologist by creating the best tasting Shakeology recipe. She will even send you a sample of the Shake to create your recipe. I've got a few recipes up my sleeve to enter! The winner will be featured on her blog, facebook and twitter with the winning recipe!

Friday Follow!

Today is another Friday follow. I have to say that this is so enjoyable to participate. I am finding great new blogs to read. If you aren't participating, why not? Get signed up and start reading and following!




Discussion: What do you think is the best workout for the lower body? Squats? Lunges? Something else?