Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Five Accessories - Off the Street




I am not a frilly, girly-girl, but I love to accessorize my outfits. I found the best place to get cool, recycled, eco-friendly accessories. Five Accessories!





Five Accessories carries a great line of handbags and accessories. I was fortunate enough to receive their Off The Street bracelet. It is cute and I love that it is made by things found off the street! Each bracelet is made from recycled pop tops. I have worn it out several times and I get compliments on it every time!

StreetWise is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to empower men and women who currently are or at risk of becoming homeless. When you purchase one of the bracelets or other items, you get a card with a photo of the person that made your item! My bracelet was made by Gearldine and her quote is "Don't quit - ever!" One of the best parts about these bracelets is that they are inexpensive. $5, so you can buy several to share with your friends, knowing that you are helping out the people that make them and giving to charity as well!

15% from every accesory sold goes to suppot a charity in the locale where it was made! I love companies that give back! Nothing better!
Become a fan of Five Accessories on Facebook today and follow them on Twitter!