Sunday, February 12, 2012

50 years!

Last night we celebrated Bill and Judy's 50th wedding anniversary.

We had a blast and I love it when the whole family gets together!  Nothing better for me!











 How is it that I didn't get a good photo of Stephanie and Cassie, must have been too focused on the kids.  Sorry girls!!  The kids had a blast running around and hiding under the table - it was covered with a grass skirt and made a perfect hiding place!  I think we all enjoyed Brian's recollections of Bill and Judy always having one eye on them between them and Judy's famous good morning song!  Bill told the story of RAGS!  He loves that one!!   I hope that they will continue to enjoy a wonderful married life for many more years to come!  Such a wonderful legacy to pass on to the future generations!