Friday, May 21, 2010

Organize much?



It's Friday!  We are planning a great weekend at the lake!  It is supposed to be sunny and 90 tomorrow, perfect lake weather.  Boating, swimming and good food on the horizon!  CAN NOT WAIT!!!

I am so solar powered!  I need my sunshine, we haven't seen it in a while around here.  It has rained for 7 days straight.  I am ready for the sun!

I'm also going to read this weekend.  Reading is one of my favorite things to do.  I love to read.  Any kind of books will do thank you!  Do you have a favorite book to recommend?   This weekend will be all kinds of books.  I got a Chelsea Handler book for fun, Yoga for Dummies to review and a new cookbook - Vegan Yum Yum!  I'll let you know what I think about them all!

Friday Challenge:

Today is about organization! The dreaded sock and underwear drawer.  Mine are so unorganized and crazy.  I can't find my favorite socks, or the best underwear in the drawers.   So, we are going to clean it up, throw away the old, bad and ugly and make it easy to find what we need.  Go through the drawers and get rid of anything that has holes, tears or just doesn't fit anymore.  Then when the bad is out - you can see if you need to make a purchase this weekend of new undies or socks. 

Here is a photo of my before organizing: 

I'll post the afters tomorrow!