Saturday, April 4, 2009

Braves Q&A with Matt Diaz


2009 ATLANTA BRAVES SPRING TRAINING

Thursday, April 02, 2009
Do you want to know what Brave fell for an infomercial?

Read on about Matt Diaz and his offseason weight loss.

Q. How did you lose 30 pounds this offseason?

A. I hate to admit it, but I did an infomercial. … My wife ordered P90X. I saw her doing her leg workout, and it was similar to stuff I did in rehab. I thought that’d be a good way to ease my way back into weightlifting. After a week you realize there’s no easing into that workout.

Q. You watch videos as you work out?

A. They send you 12 videos with 12 different workouts and a dietplan. If you want it, it gives you recipes for every meal, six meals a day …. We moved our kids upstairs out of the nursery and changed the nursery into a P90X room. We got a pull-up bar and dumbbells. … I’d do a P90X workout with my wife in the morning, a baseball workout in the afternoon and go jogging with my wife in the evening while dinner was crock-potting.

Other celebrities using P90X include:
Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens,
David Akers,Philadelphia Eagles,
Sheryl Crow
Jennie Garth
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher

You can have your own journey with P90X. I will coach you to be in the best shape of your life. Get yours today at www.missourifitclub.com