Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A week of highlights!

It's been a week!  I've been feeling a little under the weather, but I've been productive.  I'm glad that I have my nutrition in place so that when I do feel sick, it's not nearly as bad as some people!

These are the highlights from this week:

Went to see Brad Garrett in concert.  It was a small, intimate venue and he was funny, but vulgar.  I knew this going into the show, so I wasn't surprised.  Photo is a bit blurry, but I got one of Brian and I before the show started.

 My friend, Robin came over on Monday.  She needed a wig for a party this week and we had fun playing around with them.  Funnily enough, she chose the green one that neither of us have on!

 As you know, we lost 3 houses in the tornado.  We are working on rebuilding and the house is coming along quite nicely.  I'm going tomorrow to pick out the cabinets and the stain for them and the doors and trim....  So exciting to see the neighborhood coming back!

Madelyn came over today - she was as adorable as usual.  Her little personality is coming out - she never stops talking and I mean NEVER!

I didn't get a photo of her today but I love this one of her with one of the 'big punkins' from our pumpkin patch at the lake. 

I got the new camera a couple of months ago and I just didn't like it at all.  So, I had some points on my credit card and I used them to get another new camera and I have to say.  I am so happy I did that!  It really makes a difference when you have a good camera!

Tomorrow is my Real Results party and I'll be posting on Friday about my new Beachbody Challenge group!  You will NOT want to miss out on that one!